Terms & ConditionsEverything you need to know when buying from the best skatepark builders
Acceptance of Terms
1. About Us
The Services are operated by Four One Four Ltd ("we"). We are registered in the UK under company number 04943076 and with our registered office address at Four One Four Ltd, 279 Ugg Mere Court Road, Huntingdon,Cambs PE26 2RJ, United Kingdom Our VAT number is 832960126
3. Intellectual Property Rights
b> We own, or are the licensee to, all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret or trademark law, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Site or any other part of the Service. You must not extract or otherwise use any of the content on the Site and/or Service for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
(a) To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we disclaim responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of any part of the Service.
(b) The Site is provided “as is” and “as available” and we expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied and statutory warranties.
(c) Nothing in these Customer Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our subcontractors or employees or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
5. How Contracts are Formed Between You and Four One Four Ltd
Each order you place shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the goods and/or services specified within it subject to the Customer Terms and the applicable details on the product page. The contract between you and Four One Four Ltd will relate only to those goods and/or services notified in the email acknowledgement of order.
6. Payment Methods
Purchases for goods and/or services you make may only be paid for using the payment methods we make available from time to time through our payment facility on the site, payment on collection, or by redeeming an email gift voucher to put towards your purchase of goods and/or services. You accept that some banks may charge you an additional fee for certain transactions (for example, international transactions). You accept that item prices in the currencies displayed do not vary according to your location; delivery charges will vary depending on the destination to choose to have the item delivered. Our prices include VAT or other sales taxes where applicable.
7. Refusal of Transaction
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
8. Delivery Arrangements
Your shopping basket on the Site displays the goods you have chosen and details of delivery/postage. Any delivery times quoted are in working days.
9. Import Regulations and Duty
If you order goods from our Site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please see our Returns Policy if you wish to discuss or organise a return, replacement or refund of an item purchased through the Site. Unfortunately custom items/services are non-cancelable and non-refundable, please see our Returns Policy for more information.
You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in this clause for breach of these Customer Terms and to take any action it deems appropriate. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time. The Site provides links to other websites for your information. If you use these links, you leave the Site. We have not reviewed these third party websites and we have no control over such sites or resources. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for third party websites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
12. Uploading Content to the Site
Uploaded content must not: (i) be defamatory of any person; (ii) contain material which is obscene, discriminatory, offensive, hateful, threatening or inflammatory; (iii) infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person; (iv) be likely to deceive any person; (v) promote any illegal activity; (vi) be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or (vii) be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person. Any content a user uploads to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose a user’s identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by such user constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by users. We have the right to remove any content or posting a user makes on the Site.
13. Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our Site or any part of the Service by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
14. Entire Agreement
These Customer Terms and any documents expressly referred to in them constitute the entire agreement between us and supersedes and extinguishes all previous drafts, agreements, arrangements and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter. Each of us agrees that neither we nor you shall have any remedies in respect of any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Customer Terms or any documents expressly referred to in them. Neither of us shall have any claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based upon any statement in these Customer Terms and any documents expressly referred to in them.
15. Unforeseeable Circumstances
Where we are prevented from or delayed in carrying out obligations under these Customer Terms due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, inclement weather, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes, or restraints or delays affecting carriers, or an inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials then our performance of its obligations shall be postponed for the period of time that the circumstances continue.
16. Rights of Third Parties
No provision of these Customer Terms shall be enforceable by any third party (which includes for these purposes: employee, representative or sub-contractor of Four One Four Ltd under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
17. Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of goods or services through our Site shall be governed by UK law. Any dispute arising from, or related to such contracts shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. Feedback and Complaints
General comments about the Site are welcome via our contact form. Complaints about specific goods or services must be made via the email provided on your order confirmation email, including your order number and date of order. Please see our Returns Policy.
19. Other Applicable Terms and Conditions
Additional terms and conditions may apply to certain types of products and services. These products and services, and the terms and conditions which apply to them, are set out below. Gift Card: special terms and conditions When purchasing a Gift Card or using a Gift Card to make a purchase on www.414, you agree to be bound by the Customer Terms above and also to be bound by the special conditions relating to Gift Cards below.
How to purchase and redeem Gift Cards
1. Email Gift Cards will be dispatched by email to the designated email account as soon as payment for the email Gift Card has been cleared.
2. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the delivery email address entered is correct. We cannot be responsible for the incorrect delivery of Gift Cards due to an error by a customer.
3. When redeeming a Gift Card the unique code stated on the Gift Card will need to be entered at the checkout.
4. If credit under a Gift Card is insufficient for us to meet the full cost of the goods purchased the balance must be paid when the Gift Card is redeemed.
5. Our Customer Terms shall apply regarding the purchase of goods or services regardless of whether you redeemed a Gift Card as part of the purchasing process.
6. By purchasing and/or redeeming a Gift Card you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
7. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
8. We shall not be responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, damaged, impaired, corrupted, destroyed, deleted or used without permission. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which we deem to have been duplicated, or otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
9. We cannot be held responsible for Gift Cards that cannot be delivered due to the recipient's spam filters, firewalls, capacity of the mailbox, any other factors outside of our control or incorrect physical address.
10. Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred for value.
11. Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
12. Gift Cards are provided and operated by Four One Four Ltd, 279 Ugg Mere Court Road, Huntingdon,Cambs PE26 2RJ, United Kingdom with registered company number: 04943076
13. We reserve the right to amend these Gift Card special terms and conditions at any time without notice and may take appropriate action, including the cancellation of a Gift Card if, in our absolute discretion, we deem such action necessary. Promotional code terms and conditions
14. By using a promotional code you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
15. The terms and conditions on the Site shall apply to promotional codes. If and to the extent there is a conflict or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Site and these promotional code terms and conditions, the promotional code terms and conditions shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency. The defined terms used in the Site terms and conditions shall also apply to these promotional code terms and conditions.
16.Four One Four Ltd promotional codes can only be used on www.414skateparks.com and towards the purchase of items currently featured on our Site.
17. Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on www.414skateparks.com including (but not limited to) any other promotional code, in the same transaction, or for the purchase of Gift Cards.
18. The discount associated with a promotional code is applied to your entire basket, excluding any delivery charges. Promotional codes should be entered on the payment page during checkout for the discount to apply.
19. Each promotional code will have a limited time period in which to be used and/or a maximum number of orders per code. The code will be invalid once these limits have been reached. Specific terms and conditions for each promotional code setting out any such limits can be found via the on- site banner.
20.Four One Four Ltd reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel any promotional code, at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which make it necessary to do so. Four One Four Ltd may update these terms from time to time and reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for specific promotional codes as and where necessary. You should review the promotional code terms and conditions periodically for changes.
21. Promotional codes have no cash value, cannot be transferred and cannot be forwarded or reassigned.
22. Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the redemption value of the promotional code. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards the final basket price.
23. These promotional codes are provided and operated by Four One Four Ltd, 279 Ugg Mere Court Road, Huntingdon,Cambs PE26 2RJ, United Kingdom.
Our with registered company number: 04943076
+(44) 757 2000 414
FourOneFour at Adrenaline Alley
6 Priors Haw Road